The law firm of Abendroth and Russell Law Firm capably assists our clients in the handling of pre-suit, suit, and post-suit judgment debt collection. Our nationwide reputation for quality legal work is a direct result of our collection attorneys' ability to effectively represent our clients. The attorneys of Abendroth and Russell Law Firm have over 75 years of experience in collecting monies owed to our clients
To make a payment or offer:
If you prefer to pay online, set up a payment arrangement, or make an offer to settle your account, please visit us at www.payusonline.com. You may also call our office to talk with one of our collection specialists at 1-800-831-4855.
Experts in Debt Collection
Abendroth and Russell Law Firm specializes in collection and creditors' rights by focusing on obtaining the maximum liquidation of accounts for our clients, while maintaining strict compliance with all applicable state and federal laws.
- Our firm collected over $10,000,000.00 in debt for our clients in 2013
- American Collectors Association certified collectors
- We maintain strict compliance with the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FACTA) and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
We provide a full range of services for all types of clients, including:
- Pre-suit demand letters and other communication with debtors
- Preparing pleadings and enforcement documents
- Collecting retail and commercial loans and rent
- Drafting security agreements and UCC filings
- Loan workouts
- Enforcing security interests through home foreclosure, judicial foreclosure, or turnover actions
- Post-judgment enforcement through garnishment and property forfeiture
New Bankruptcy Laws
Our attorneys have lectured on the impact that the new bankruptcy laws will have on creditors. Abendroth and Russell Law Firm can guide you through the changes:
- Representing lenders and creditors in bankruptcy proceedings
- Filing proofs of claim and share in the liquidation of a bankrupt entity or individual's assets
- Presenting motions for relief from an automatic stay in bankruptcy proceedings
- Commencing an "adversary proceeding" to obtain a ruling that a debt will not be discharged
- Defending against preference turnover actions
- Preparing and securing reaffirmation agreements
"We Cover Iowa"
Abendroth and Russell Law Firm is an industry leader in Iowa with its expertise in handling consumer, commercial, and retail collection cases and in representing creditors in bankruptcy. The firm is able to represent clients in all 99 counties in Iowa and can assure quality representation in all 50 states through its network of attorneys.
Abendroth and Russell Law Firm works with a wide variety of clients in Iowa and across the nation, including:
- National credit card companies
- Commercial lenders
- Real estate lenders and mortgage companies
- Banks, credit unions, insurance companies, finance companies
- Retail stores of all sizes
- Medical organizations, hospitals, clinics, and individual doctors
- Independent business professionals
- Cities and municipalities
The specialized legal software employed by Abendroth and Russell Law Firm enables us to provide our clients with concise up-to-the minute analysis and information on accounts. The use of our electronic data interface capabilities allows our firm to accept claims through a wide variety of delivery forms.
Fo more information about our debt collection practice, please visit our debt collection website at www.collectiowa.com.
Contact the law office of Abendroth and Russell Law Firm for an initial consultation to discuss your legal needs. We serve clients in central Iowa, including Des Moines, West Des Moines, Urbandale, Clive, Windsor Heights, Johnston, Waukee, Ankeny, Altoona, Pleasant Hill, Grimes, Norwalk, Indianola, and Adel; and the counties of Polk, Warren, Madison, Dallas, Story, and Marshall. We provide state-wide legal services to protect creditors' rights in collection proceedings for Iowa businesses and for national companies doing business throughout Iowa.